2021 Face Mask Mandate - signature requiredThis agreement must be read, initialed, and signed by any resident wishing to use the Residents' Club owned and operated by Amberly Master Property Owners Association, Inc.
Health & Safety
- I agree that I will not enter the Residents' Club if I am exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19
- I agree that I will not enter the Residents' Club if I have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19 in the past fourteen (14) days
Face Masks Required
- I agree to wear a face mask that completely covers my mouth and nose at all times while in the building, gymnasium, and enclosed areas of the Residents' Club
- I agree and understand that I am required to wear a mask while working out, even strenuously.
- I understand that I am not required to wear my mask while swimming in the clubhouse pools.
Violation of the Face Mask Policy
- First violation: I understand that should I violate the face mask policy described above, the first violation will result in a warning from the Residents' Club staff and a report of the violation will be made. If the violation is immediately corrected, I may remain in the Residents' Club. If the violation is not immediately corrected, I must leave the Residents' Club.
- Second violation: I understand that a second violation of the face mask policy described above, will result in an immediate two (2) week suspension from the Residents' Club
- Third violation: I understand that a third violation of the face mask policy described above, will result in an immediate thirty (30) day suspension from the Residents' Club
Cleaning and Disinfection
- I agree to wipe down all fitness equipment before and after use with the disinfecting supplies provided by the Residents' Club
- I agree to alert a Residents' Club staff member if the disinfecting supplies/wipes are empty
I HAVE READ AND I ACCEPT THE RESIDENT AGREEMENT
Signature of Resident
Print Resident’s Name
Key Card #
ND: 4815-5302-0124, v. 2